1. IDENTIFICATION DATA. In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, to The following data is reflected below: AQUABUS TABARCA SL with CIF B54574983, Mercantile Registry of Alicante in Volume 3550, Book 0, Folio 169, Section 8, Page A 126334, domiciled at C / PINTORES Nº 4 SANTA POLA (ALICANTE). (Hereinafter THE COMPANY)
2. USERS: The access and / or use of the Sites of THE COMPANY attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use listed here. The aforementioned conditions will be applicable regardless of the General Contracting Conditions that may result from mandatory.
3. USE OF THE SITE: the website of THE COMPANY provides access to a multitude of information, services, tools, programs or data (hereinafter, "the contents") on the Internet belonging to LA COMPANY, and to which the USER can have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the Site.
This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or contents. In said registration, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. What As a result of this Registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, committing to make diligent and confidential use of it.
4. The USER agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services (such as example chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that THE COMPANY offers through its Site and with an enunciative but not limiting character, not to use them to (i) engage in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a nature racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, advocating terrorism or violating human rights; (iii) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of THE COMPANY, its suppliers or third parties people, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damages; (iv) try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
THE COMPANY reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that violate the youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in his opinion, are not suitable for his publication. In any case, THE COMPANY will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users to through forums, chats, or other tools
5. DATA PROTECTION: THE COMPANY complies with the guidelines of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 of December of Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21 by the that the Regulations for the development of the Organic Law and other regulations in force at all times are approved, and for guaranteeing the correct use and treatment of the user's personal data. To do this, next to each personal data collection form, in the services that the USER may request from LA COMPANY, will inform the USER of the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions of the treatment of your data in each case, informing you of the responsibility of the file created, the address of the person in charge, the possibility of exercising your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of the treatment and communication of data to third parties where appropriate. Likewise, THE COMPANY informs that it gives compliance with Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Commerce Electronic and will request your consent to the processing of your email for commercial purposes at every moment.
6. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY: THE COMPANY is not responsible, in any case, of damages of any nature that may cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious programs or harmful in the contents, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid it.
7. MODIFICATIONS: THE COMPANY reserves the right to make the modifications that it deems appropriate in its Site, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services that are provided through the same as the way in which they appear presented or located on your Site.
9. LINKS: In the event that the Site contains links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, THE COMPANY will not exercise any type of control over said sites and content. In no In this case, it will assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third-party website, nor will guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks or other websites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
10. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: THE COMPANY reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to your Site and / or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or from a third party, to those users who violate these General Conditions of Use.
11. GENERAL: THE COMPANY will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as well as any improper use of its Site, exercising all civil and criminal actions that may be possible. correspond in law.
12. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: THE COMPANY may modify in any time the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here. The The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
13. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between THE COMPANY and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any controversy will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city from ALICANTE.